What Am I Doing?




When you meet someone, the first thing you're gonna hear is : 

 - How is your job?

Or - Do you like your job? Or - Is this you wanna do for the rest of your life?

Sure, most of people just wanna know how much do you earn. 

But I feel like those questions are not just about the money.

Well, let me start about myself.

My profession is translation. I'm doing written translations. 

 And I like it. I like helping people to connect with each other.

But to be honest, I always felt like there was something more, 

that I can offer to the world.

I mean, knowing languages is great, but there was always another part of me...

Me ... spending time doing thing I absolutely love. 

                                 Loving to draw may be not so unique, but the way I draw – 

it's one of a kind in its own special way.

And I realised...


 The first thing about creating the “ dream job ” is :

- Finding your talent. 



And if you don't think you have a talent – 

just ask yourself a simple question – What am I good at?

And if you don't know what it is – 

well, take this opportunity to find it. 

Sign up for cooking classes, painting classes, 

learn how to sing, play some sports, find your passion and develop it!


As for my personal journey, I started to visit Art school in my city. 

And also decided to express myself in digital world.

So, I started with creating some posters...

went on with some logos...

and tried designing the web landing pages...



I know it's tough, especially with all these new websites and apps... 

But you have to step obsessing of “can nots” 

and start focusing on the “what can”.

What can I do to improve myself?

And there is another important thing, which is :

- Stay positive.

You know what? This journey is not gonna be easy. 

There's  gonna be times, when you're gonna want to give up,

 you're gonna feel lost... 

And you have to remind yourself – you have to stay positive. 

That's the key. A positive mind will open more doors. 


So once you find your talent – enjoy it, develop it, 

and when you're feeling down – bring that feeling back into your mind.


Just be you. Because no one else can do it better. :)

2 коммент.:

  1. You are truly n inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to draw as well! :)

    PS, this is the only post I can comment on for some reason :( Sorry about that!
    Also thanks so much for the lovely comment on our blog :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete