My Ups and Downs in 2014 !




Can you believe that 2015 is here?
I am very excited for the New Year,
 but I'm also thankful for the year that I had in 2014!
So I can’t help but look back on the year 2014
at both my Victories and greatest Failures...

My 3 Greatest Victories

1) I made my choice on my job
2014 has been a transitional year for me. After almost 7 years of considering myself as a professional translator, faced with both a dilemma and an opportunity, I could either do a job connecting with my speciality or focus on the things I really love to do.  So I made the decision to choose personal happiness, success, and well-being over a steady paycheck. And started painting and drawing again!

2) I focused on my family
 I'm so blessed and thankful for my boyfriend, my Mom, my brother for always being supportive, my nephew Roma for showing me what it’s like to be a kid again! This year we  all laughed together and grew together!

3) I stopped "recreational" shopping
For years, my idea of a good time often involved spending money. I'm happy the year 2014 has completely changed the way I think about money. 

My 3 Greatest Failures

1) I allowed some stress into my life
The presense of stress is always a choice. So my promise to myself for 2015 is to chill out! 
I know it sounds silly. But I am learning how to just chill out. To do that - I am doing meditation  and learning how not to be such a "crazy" person. So I'm looking forward to a very calm 2015  :)   

2) I didn't exercise enough
 Sadly, the time I spent with my computer was often time spent away from my workouts. But success cannot come at the expense of our health. That is not sucess at all. 

3) I traveled too little
Honestly, I traveled very little this year. Well, that is not my greatest failure, but it is a failure nonetheless. In order to live my dream life - I must design it that way. In order to travel more - I need to design it into my life.

There we have it! My 6 greatest Ups and Downs of 2014!

2014 was like an interesting year for me - a year of growth. 

And I'm really looking forward to putting it behind me...taking all the lessons that I learned and applying them to the next year!


0 коммент.:

Post a Comment