VALUE YOUR TIME!



Statistics say – We are busier, than any other generation we have seen in the last 3-4 hundred years. We are so busy- we are just as busy as we can be.
And we think because we busy- we effective.

Scientists began to do some research and they determined, that 80% of things, that we do are busy things in the area , that's not effective.

 Average person only spends 20% of his time doing the thing, that he is really gifted at and created at.

Just imagine, what will happen, if we would switch those numbers around - and only give 20% of our time to the things that we have to do in order to survive, and 80% of our time to the things that we were CREATED to do..


There are a lot of things, that you can take away from me and I will be ok. You can take my dress – I can get another one, you can take my phone – I can get another one, you can take my house- I can get another house. But when you take my time – you have taken something from me, that is totally irreplaceable.

We do every little thing except the most important thing – is to value our time!

Because it takes time to be creative. And I think, we all are meant to be creative.

What I feel is - if I am doing anything, that somebody else in my life could do – I am not reserving myself for my highest and best use. And something in the back of my brain starts : - Ding! Ding! Ding! You're missing it! You're missing your life! You're missing your purpose, your energy, your passion!


Because every day is a gift, every moment is a gift, every second is a gift, every thought is a gift, every idea is a gift, everybody you meet is a gift! We are gifted with opportunities!


0 коммент.:

Post a Comment