HOW TO HAVE FRIENDS...



I am so blessed to have friends since my school. We are so different, but coming together is so important for us.
 So today I just want to share with you some of the secrets of friendship that I learned.

And here's my first secret of friendship:

CONNECT

 When you meet someone, how do you know, that the person's gonna be your friend? You don't. That's the point. But if you connect with that person, he's gonna connect actively with you.  
You're not gonna be able to have friends if you're not connecting with them. It's a two-way thing.
I'm not saying every day you need to do something, but I think, send them a message once in a while, saying – You know, I'm thinking about you.. or give a call.

And then you can go to second secret of friendship, which is:

EXPLORING 

Go out with them, go to a new cafe, visit a new city. That's why it's called exploring – because you are doing something new and fun together. And I also think, that when you explore something with your friend – it's memories, that you're creating together.

And the final secret is 

SHARING

 Share your secrets. Share your intimate moment. 


After your share something with the person - that's when you can really establish trust! Like, I trust you now, because I shared something really important to me and I shared it with you, you respected it and now I can trust you. 
Once you establish TRUST– it's like the best feeling ever...


So those are 3 main secrets of friendship that I'm learning.

And if you live far away from your friends, like I do, here's how you can still feel closer to them.

- Always find time to talk.
Share your favorite moments, messages, pictures.. Long distance was not meant to be easy. It's hard for a reason. That's why connecting is so important.

- Always have a date to meet. My friends and I have our own Easter time, for example. Or we always get together when one our friend comes from Germany.

And when you're finally together

 – Be yourself! Show all your flaws, show your bad habits )), get into a fight once in a while!  


There's no such thing as a perfect friendship. Only a strong one.

And the only way to go stronger is to overcome challenges.  


Like I said, be yourself. Cherish each moment. 


Friendship is not always being with people – friendship is about discovery.

You will discover new parts about yourself, that you never knew. 
And it's up to you, if you let yourself change for the better or worse.

I now know - Friendship knows no boundaries.  



2 коммент.:

  1. Great post! It's a true friendship !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real connection between all of you!

    ReplyDelete