Family Day in Ternopil !



It was just a simple day. We didn't want to stay in the city for weekend.
So, my brother gave us the idea to go somewhere explore the country. The decision was quick. Ternopil...


I thought it would be a usual family Saturday. And it was. Except for, this time it was a family Saturday in the place I felt a strong connection to... So strong I had to share it with you today!
So, if you want to come to Ukraine, to explore the city with a huge lake in it's center – Ternopil is the right place for you.

Just take a look! 
The lake is so big you have to walk through the looooooong Naberezhna - so long you need to forget about your high heels...
Or you can use the ship ... and enjoy the water, which gives an amazing sense of calm.
Isn't it interesting how many of us are drawn to water? 
Here's me and my brother. He doesn't like having pictures of himself, so please, excuse that pose...(((
The beauty of the water around us does something for our souls...
(me and my mommy)
One more inspiring thing in the city - cozy little streets...
Isn't it true, that when you're surrounded by beauty – the beauty inside you seems to glow a little brighter?
See ya next week!



0 коммент.:

Post a Comment