My home...



  I know we all are talking about news in Ukraine today and I feel that all of the news is calling for us to wake up.

  And I don't mean the fact that my country is not in European Union.

  What I mean is – it's not ok to hurt people for being who they are. What I mean is- it's not ok to harm someone, who doesn't agree with you or have his own opinion.
If someone thinks, that I can have freedom, but you can't, because you are not big enough or poor or old or young- but I can have it, because I am who I am – it's not right. The truth is – no one of us can be free, until everybody's free. Non of us are safe, until all of us are safe.

   What I am really proud of – is that my country has the courage, the courage to be against violence. As ukrainians, as human beings. The courage to say : No more! No more violence, no more lie, no more corruption. Because we can do better than this and we deserve this.

   If I think, what my country can be, when we go on with the courage, with courtesy and respect for each other....We wouldn't have to say- We are the powerful country. We will be the powerful country. Not because we have knight, but because we have right!


0 коммент.:

Post a Comment