3 Things I repeat every day !




If I think of my life, as what I really learned – I've learned few things.

You are here for a reason

First, I am aware, that I'm a human being.

I remember my brother studying at school. He didn't like to study, he received bad notes for his class-works. So one day, my father had to come to director's office and heard the question: “ Who do you think your son would be? With such notes?” And my father answered : “ I know that my son is a human being. And I hope he'll be the best human being he can be.”
After all, my brother found his passion in life, learned a lot about it, got what he wanted. But I still can't forget my father's words and to me now, after all these years, my brother is the kindest human being I know.
My confidence comes from knowing that there's something greater than myself. Not everything depends on me. You can not survive in this world by yourself just believing in yourself. You are not big enough to do it. I am not big enough to do it. Nobody's big enough to do it.

Do right

I am 31. But still sometimes, as I face some hard moments in my life and I think: What would my father do? What would he say? - I can almost hear his voice:
  • Daughter, you know, what's right. Just do right.

Right may not be convenient. Right may not seem profitable. But it will satisfy your soul. It brings you the kind of protection, that bodyguards can't give you.
Try to be all you can be to be the best human being you can be.
Try to be that in your work, try to be that in your home, do it, because it is right to do.
People will know you. I think, if your name is mentioned and people say: Oh hell, oh damn...- than you are doing something wrong. But if your name is mentioned and people say: Oh. She 's so sweet, she's so nice….- there you are!
So, try to live your life in a way , that you will not regret.

Know your purpose

Some people don't know their purpose. And if you don't know your purpose – your real job is to figure that out. It is your immediate goal.
I believe, that everybody has a calling.
If I ask most of the people :
- What is your calling in life? - People would know. You would know.

You would know it- it would be a secret in your heart : “ I know I should do this.”
Anybody , pretending to be anything, other than who you really are – you will never reach your personal potential. You can not do it.
Now matter how beautiful you are – one day your eyes are going to bag and you are not going to be as beautiful. It doesn't matter how much botox or how many makeovers you do. It doesn't last. It is just like the most beautiful flower in tree. Everything passes in its time. It doesn't matter how much money you have, how much power you have- all that changes...
But what is real, what is lasting is WHO YOU ARE and what you are meant to bring. What is the gift you are meant to give.
And nobody can take it away from you.





0 коммент.:

Post a Comment