1 Person to Forgive Before The Year Ends



This can be the hardest thing – to forgive yourself. This year you weren't patient every minute, you weren't generous at every chance, you were sometimes unkind...

You need to forgive yourself.

I remember, when I was a student, I shared with my parents some of the mistakes I made and I will never forget in that moment my father said to me: " You didn't know. Now you know. " When you know better – you do better.


It's one of the most powerful lessons of my life.

That was when I was 20 and now I am in my 30s.

What it means is – you don't have to hold yourself hostage to who you used to be or anything you ever used to do


Because, who has lived and hasn't made mistakes?


When I think about my 20's and what a foolish girl I was,
I realize – I didn't know any better.

And now that I know better – I know I don't have to do that again.





0 коммент.:

Post a Comment