Best (Cheapest) Time Of The Year


Hi there! 
It's Saturday and it means that I'm sharing my new post.
Today I take you to Rivne's green city market!
We call it bazaar. 
I usually come here with a mission to buy what I need, but almost always I buy what I want.
For me, the bazzar more than a place to be seen...Every day except Monday, you can find here the best of fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, bread, smetana and tvorog… cleaning supplies, clothes, shoes, underwear... practically anything.

I think the most important thing I've learned being here – is to appreciate fresh fruits and vegetables, because in winter they will be nonexistent or too expensive of foreign growth.

Every month is rich for something new. For about 3 weeks there were strawberries, and then they were gone because strawberry season was over. Then came random assortments of other berries, and then poof -  they were gone. 


It's the most wonderful and the cheapest time of the year! 
I think, it's the time, when everybody can become a vegetarian for a while. Not because of leading a meatless lifestyle, but because of feeling too full from fresh veggies and fruits to even think about cooking some meat.

   
  Can you say less then $10 ?

P.S.  If this post made you want to come to Ukraine for the random seasonal food, make sure you buy it from babusias – it's so much cheaper, healthier and delicious!



0 коммент.:

Post a Comment