GET WHAT YOU WANT THIS YEAR!




I am back! Despite the situation in my country I hope and pray for the best, for the freedom, peace and happiness for my home.

The events inspired me to change some things in me.

I took my notebook and asked myself 3 questions.

Hopefully it will help you as well to get what you really want this year.

So here are 3 things , that I'd like you to ask yourself.
 Remember - DEAL ONLY WITH TRUTH!

  1. What is it, that you're doing, that's working?
 ( For example, relationships or job or something else)     
                             
  1. What do you need to stop doing, that 's getting in the way of what you really want? 
    (Seriously, what do you need to stop doing to get your own way? Do you whine too much? Or get lazy? Are you just not willing to tell yourself the truth about why you're not getting, what you want?)  This question can change your look at your life.


3. What do you need to start doing, that will empower you to look forward?  What will get you go on? 



   I am sure, this thing will " change the game for you", it will change your energy!





0 коммент.:

Post a Comment