Fall in love with Fall !



Finally it came! I do understand, that all seasons of the year are beautiful, but to me fall has always been special one – everyone comes back from vacations, goes on working with new ideas, projects and dreams – in a word, it is like the new year begins – so beautiful, very bright yellow-red year!
Most of us are doing their jobs during the day, spend some time outside ( I LOVE our city park at this time of the year ). But it's getting colder at nights so I like when it feels cozy, warm and comfortable at home, love reading autumn poetry of Pushkin once again since it gives special unique atmosphere of a fall fairy tale.




And of course, the food!!!! 


Fall gives us the chance to enjoy the bounty of nature. I adore apples, nuts, grapes, pumpkin porridge.



I feel myself happy  every new season, cause I do understand, that nature shows us all of its edges, the most beautiful and fascinating way of its changing. Something new – fresh – even when it feels a little bit colder – it's gorgeous! 


After all, we keep doing our daily routine and forget what a beauty is outside. Stop, enjoy the nature and think what a wonderful world we live in!

     Happy new fall to everybody !!!






0 коммент.:

Post a Comment