To eat or not to eat ?



We are what we eat! It's not a secret, that food influences straight to how we feel ourselves and what we look like. Honestly, I wasn't able to eat healthy food always, there were some periods of good discipline, but there were also bad days, especially when I had no time or desire to cook – I used to go wrong with fast food.



Healthy food – healthy life. This is my new logo now! I wish you the same too! I was completely shocked in a good way as I discovered separate nutrition, the logic of which is to separate tables for protein and carbohydrate. Fats should be also separated. Fruits for breakfast. Lots of vegetables! I like desserts but only as a certain meal. And the most important – a lot of water!!! It worked for me perfectly well. I'm not tired at evenings any more and my energy boost is the same as in childhood!


I do understand, that all people are different and the thing with nutrition that works for me can be strange or not work to anybody else. But one thing I do know for sure- every person is able to understand what is good or bad for his body. We need to feel!

I'm absolutely sure, that every disease comes from unhealthy nutrition. Let's be healthy! 




2 коммент.:

  1. Love this! I've been vegetarian for about seven years and vegan for almost three. I really enjoy eating healthy! It makes me happy.
    Nice blog!

    Love,
    Ale

    alemint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete